Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Movie Review: A Rideshare Live-streaming Nightmare, "Spree"
- Movie Review: Another Ayer ride-along, this time with "The Tax Collector"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 11, 2019
You might have heard the name, if you subscribe to Billboard. Maybe you caught him on “Soul Train,” just once. The last name he shared with Obama’s pick to be U.S. Ambassador to the Bahamas, his daughter. He got a … Continue reading
Tessa Thompson, Chris Hemsworth, Emma Thompson and Liam Neeson take over the franchise. New blood new life? We’ll see. The review embargo is 9am Wed. Which has now passed. HERE is my review.
It begins by decrying “the largest science experiment in history,” our 250 years of burning coal and oil in such quantities that we’ve warmed the atmosphere and the oceans, altering the climate of our fragile planet — perhaps, fatally. But … Continue reading
He’s in “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.” The butt of a pretty sharp put down, judging from the trailers. And a butt-kicking. His daughter isn’t going to be happy about that. No heads up, no money changing hands, that’s … Continue reading
First full trailer to the latest Disney confection in sequel form.