Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The Mafia throws a big party in "Mob Town"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 11, 2019
You might have heard the name, if you subscribe to Billboard. Maybe you caught him on “Soul Train,” just once. The last name he shared with Obama’s pick to be U.S. Ambassador to the Bahamas, his daughter. He got a … Continue reading
Tessa Thompson, Chris Hemsworth, Emma Thompson and Liam Neeson take over the franchise. New blood new life? We’ll see. The review embargo is 9am Wed. Which has now passed. HERE is my review.
It begins by decrying “the largest science experiment in history,” our 250 years of burning coal and oil in such quantities that we’ve warmed the atmosphere and the oceans, altering the climate of our fragile planet — perhaps, fatally. But … Continue reading
He’s in “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.” The butt of a pretty sharp put down, judging from the trailers. And a butt-kicking. His daughter isn’t going to be happy about that. No heads up, no money changing hands, that’s … Continue reading
First full trailer to the latest Disney confection in sequel form.