Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Netflixable? "Confessions of an Invisible Girl" include Brazilians and waxing
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 11, 2019
You might have heard the name, if you subscribe to Billboard. Maybe you caught him on “Soul Train,” just once. The last name he shared with Obama’s pick to be U.S. Ambassador to the Bahamas, his daughter. He got a … Continue reading
Tessa Thompson, Chris Hemsworth, Emma Thompson and Liam Neeson take over the franchise. New blood new life? We’ll see. The review embargo is 9am Wed. Which has now passed. HERE is my review.
It begins by decrying “the largest science experiment in history,” our 250 years of burning coal and oil in such quantities that we’ve warmed the atmosphere and the oceans, altering the climate of our fragile planet — perhaps, fatally. But … Continue reading
He’s in “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.” The butt of a pretty sharp put down, judging from the trailers. And a butt-kicking. His daughter isn’t going to be happy about that. No heads up, no money changing hands, that’s … Continue reading
First full trailer to the latest Disney confection in sequel form.