Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Netflixable? "Confessions of an Invisible Girl" include Brazilians and waxing
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 22, 2019
A kidnapping’s viral infection of an extended family through its intertwined history, gossip and the secrets “Everybody Knows” is the focus of Iranian filmmaker Asghar Farhadi’s latest drama. It’s an intimate melodrama of tightly wound performances depicting conflicted relationships between … Continue reading
An old guys” action comedy, this one has the “Is Netflix making this?”feel. Older audiences haven’t been showing up for these guys in so called “geezer comedies.” Via The Hollywood Reporter “The action comedy ‘The Comeback Trail’ – starring #RobertDeNiro, … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: ‘Toy Story 4’ having good, but not Earth shattering opening, “Child’s Play” also underwhelming
Heady projections from Variety, The Hollywood Reporter and even Disney itself that “Toy Story 4” would rewrite the animated movie opening weekend records appear to have been exaggerated. “Blowing away the ‘Incredibles 2’ opening weekend record” is all but gone … Continue reading