Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 22, 2019
A kidnapping’s viral infection of an extended family through its intertwined history, gossip and the secrets “Everybody Knows” is the focus of Iranian filmmaker Asghar Farhadi’s latest drama. It’s an intimate melodrama of tightly wound performances depicting conflicted relationships between … Continue reading
An old guys” action comedy, this one has the “Is Netflix making this?”feel. Older audiences haven’t been showing up for these guys in so called “geezer comedies.” Via The Hollywood Reporter “The action comedy ‘The Comeback Trail’ – starring #RobertDeNiro, … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: ‘Toy Story 4’ having good, but not Earth shattering opening, “Child’s Play” also underwhelming
Heady projections from Variety, The Hollywood Reporter and even Disney itself that “Toy Story 4” would rewrite the animated movie opening weekend records appear to have been exaggerated. “Blowing away the ‘Incredibles 2’ opening weekend record” is all but gone … Continue reading