Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? Even Canada has its gun nut survivalists, prepping for "The Decline"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 6, 2019
A mousey, easily bullied and naive small town girl buys her first car thanks to her first job in the Big City — translator and tour guide. She gets scammed out of her Hyundai the day she picks it up. … Continue reading
She’s “an acclaimed reporter,” pregnant at 42 and desperate for a little weekend getaway on her birthday. He’s a younger musician, struggling to keep the dream alive a little longer with fatherhood bearing down on him. Rae (Suzanne Clément) has … Continue reading
Well deserved. A great actor and iconic screen presence. Great in Westerns, well-cast as cops, etc. in any tale set in the Desert Southwest or “The Nations,” criminally under-used in other films. I interviewed him when “Last of the Mohicans” … Continue reading
Faithwire, source of this story, would have you believe it’s an explosive “movement” that is convincing anti abortion conservatives to drop Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus etc The numbers are laughably low to be making that claim. But it’ll be interesting … Continue reading
Preview, So how down and dirty will “The Quiet One,” the doc about Rolling Stone bassist and cradle robber Bill Wyman, get?
He took notes, photographed and documented the band’s Iives and their career together. June 21, we see what he saw.