Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingworthy? Anya Taylor-Joy looks for checkmate in "The Queen's Gambit"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 6, 2019
A mousey, easily bullied and naive small town girl buys her first car thanks to her first job in the Big City — translator and tour guide. She gets scammed out of her Hyundai the day she picks it up. … Continue reading
She’s “an acclaimed reporter,” pregnant at 42 and desperate for a little weekend getaway on her birthday. He’s a younger musician, struggling to keep the dream alive a little longer with fatherhood bearing down on him. Rae (Suzanne Clément) has … Continue reading
Well deserved. A great actor and iconic screen presence. Great in Westerns, well-cast as cops, etc. in any tale set in the Desert Southwest or “The Nations,” criminally under-used in other films. I interviewed him when “Last of the Mohicans” … Continue reading
Faithwire, source of this story, would have you believe it’s an explosive “movement” that is convincing anti abortion conservatives to drop Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus etc The numbers are laughably low to be making that claim. But it’ll be interesting … Continue reading
Preview, So how down and dirty will “The Quiet One,” the doc about Rolling Stone bassist and cradle robber Bill Wyman, get?
He took notes, photographed and documented the band’s Iives and their career together. June 21, we see what he saw.