Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 2, 2019
“Punk” wasn’t music solely confined to The West. It happened behind the Iron Curtain as well. As did its offspring, New Wave. Granted, it wasn’t always the loud, passionate and sometimes musically-inept thrashing punk of The Ramones and The Sex … Continue reading
Who better to do that? Interesting break down of the film’s version as opposed to what really happened. Lots of liberties taken, mistakes made. And typos in the article. It’s a pity none of us can afford a copy editor, … Continue reading
Not a runaway weekend at the box office, like say LAST weekend was, with “Aladdin” far exceeding depressed expectations and clearing over $100 million. “Godzilla: King of the Monsters” didn’t hit the predicted $65, $55 or $53 million it was … Continue reading
Very sad news out of Britain. Terry Jones, diagnosed with dementia some while back, is now reported to have lost his powers of speech to the disease. Jones was the quizzical, whimsical polymath of The Flying Circus, the Medievalist who … Continue reading