Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: "Incitement" condemns those who inspire an assassin
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The Future is bleak, the end is nigh in Swedish sci-fi "Aniara"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 2, 2019
“Punk” wasn’t music solely confined to The West. It happened behind the Iron Curtain as well. As did its offspring, New Wave. Granted, it wasn’t always the loud, passionate and sometimes musically-inept thrashing punk of The Ramones and The Sex … Continue reading
Who better to do that? Interesting break down of the film’s version as opposed to what really happened. Lots of liberties taken, mistakes made. And typos in the article. It’s a pity none of us can afford a copy editor, … Continue reading
Not a runaway weekend at the box office, like say LAST weekend was, with “Aladdin” far exceeding depressed expectations and clearing over $100 million. “Godzilla: King of the Monsters” didn’t hit the predicted $65, $55 or $53 million it was … Continue reading
Very sad news out of Britain. Terry Jones, diagnosed with dementia some while back, is now reported to have lost his powers of speech to the disease. Jones was the quizzical, whimsical polymath of The Flying Circus, the Medievalist who … Continue reading