Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Movie Review: Another Ayer ride-along, this time with "The Tax Collector"
- Movie Review: A Rideshare Live-streaming Nightmare, "Spree"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 2, 2019
“Punk” wasn’t music solely confined to The West. It happened behind the Iron Curtain as well. As did its offspring, New Wave. Granted, it wasn’t always the loud, passionate and sometimes musically-inept thrashing punk of The Ramones and The Sex … Continue reading
Who better to do that? Interesting break down of the film’s version as opposed to what really happened. Lots of liberties taken, mistakes made. And typos in the article. It’s a pity none of us can afford a copy editor, … Continue reading
Not a runaway weekend at the box office, like say LAST weekend was, with “Aladdin” far exceeding depressed expectations and clearing over $100 million. “Godzilla: King of the Monsters” didn’t hit the predicted $65, $55 or $53 million it was … Continue reading
Very sad news out of Britain. Terry Jones, diagnosed with dementia some while back, is now reported to have lost his powers of speech to the disease. Jones was the quizzical, whimsical polymath of The Flying Circus, the Medievalist who … Continue reading