Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Netflixable? "The Royal Treatment," a haircut with dull scissors
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: "The Matrix Resurrections" should have remained buried
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 16, 2019
It looked as if “Men in Black: International” might rank with a take of $23 million on its opening week, after weak predictions of $33 just before opening. You can’t call $28 a “win,” just a lesser disaster. “Shaft” on … Continue reading
A wonderful actress with far too work takes on a high profile comedy. Win win. https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/sigourney-weaver-returns-for-ghostbusters-sequel-and-more-movie-news/