Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The Mafia throws a big party in "Mob Town"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 10, 2019
This kid — and yes, he was a grown man when he tragically died, killed by a defective Jeep –was a sweetheart. Ask anybody who knew him or interviewed him. Which is why this trailer to the new doc about … Continue reading
Sometimes you wonder if Netflix even bothers watching all of the movies they write the checks for. I mean, there are thousands of titles, so I get it. But “Oh, Ramona!” makes you really…wonder. It’s sexist, vulgar and retrograde, a … Continue reading
Yes, this NSFW trailer is the one that almost sells this re-imagining of “Shaft” in action-comedy Samuel L. Jackson-speak.
I still have faith that Gina Carano is going to land good action film roles. Even though she’s trapped in B and C thrillers like “Daughter of the Wolf,” she has presence, and her fist-fighting bonafides remain impressive. She’s had … Continue reading
You can see why country singer Trace Adkins would be a natural to cast in a Western. He’s got the growl, the tall-in-the-saddle stature, the ability to wear a hat like he’d be naked without it. And his first moments … Continue reading