Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingworthy? Anya Taylor-Joy looks for checkmate in "The Queen's Gambit"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 10, 2019
This kid — and yes, he was a grown man when he tragically died, killed by a defective Jeep –was a sweetheart. Ask anybody who knew him or interviewed him. Which is why this trailer to the new doc about … Continue reading
Sometimes you wonder if Netflix even bothers watching all of the movies they write the checks for. I mean, there are thousands of titles, so I get it. But “Oh, Ramona!” makes you really…wonder. It’s sexist, vulgar and retrograde, a … Continue reading
Yes, this NSFW trailer is the one that almost sells this re-imagining of “Shaft” in action-comedy Samuel L. Jackson-speak.
I still have faith that Gina Carano is going to land good action film roles. Even though she’s trapped in B and C thrillers like “Daughter of the Wolf,” she has presence, and her fist-fighting bonafides remain impressive. She’s had … Continue reading
You can see why country singer Trace Adkins would be a natural to cast in a Western. He’s got the growl, the tall-in-the-saddle stature, the ability to wear a hat like he’d be naked without it. And his first moments … Continue reading