Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- No more Sir Bedivere, Rest in Peace, Terry Jones
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 23, 2019
Box Office: “Toy Story” falls well short of records -$118: “Child’s Play” a $14 million bust,”Anna” flops
Those $140 to as high as $200 million opening weekend predictions for the pointless anti-climactic “Toy Story 4” proved to be our collective reach f a pie the sky. Disney Pixar, which as Deadline.com points out, normally opens it’s summer … Continue reading
We take these critters seriously in the Too Much Sunshine State. And when we don’t, our obit makes the news. July 12, gator luggage starts sounding like a good idea.