Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Movie Review: "Some Southern Waters" wash up on a David Lynch shore
- Movie Review: Bring the kids, but don't forget the hankies, for "Zoo"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 23, 2019
Box Office: “Toy Story” falls well short of records -$118: “Child’s Play” a $14 million bust,”Anna” flops
Those $140 to as high as $200 million opening weekend predictions for the pointless anti-climactic “Toy Story 4” proved to be our collective reach f a pie the sky. Disney Pixar, which as Deadline.com points out, normally opens it’s summer … Continue reading
We take these critters seriously in the Too Much Sunshine State. And when we don’t, our obit makes the news. July 12, gator luggage starts sounding like a good idea.