Interesting analysis of the changing economics of blockbusters and the shifting calendar of the comic book movie era.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Worthington is "Fractured" when his wife and daughter go missing
- "Bowling for Columbine" showing Sat. Night on MSNBC
- Movie Review: A "Joker" dances through America's Darkest Hours
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Netflixable? "Deviant Love" defies its titillating title
- Movie Review -- A fine rescue edit, "The Current War: Director's Cut"
- Movie Review: It's Jolie vs. Pfeiffer, with Elle Fanning as the prize in "Maleficent: Mistress of Evil"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Netflixable? Mexican comedy "Ready to Mingle" ("Solteras") workshops "How to land a husband"
- Netflixable? "The Laundromat" takes the cute approach in explaining The Panama Papers scandal
Find a Movie Review