Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Movie Review: Survival isn't guaranteed on "Rust Creek"
- Netflixable? Ryan Phillipe takes "The 2nd" amendment seriously
- Netflixable? Polish teen is "Fierce (Jak Zostac Gwiazd)" singing in front of the star who doesn't know he's her Dad
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Filipino drama "Finding Agnes" is mopey and soapy
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 1, 2019
We take The Big Idea for granted these days, the way we do a lot of big ideas. This notion that the balance of nature is thrown off when biodiversity is upset is widely accepted, but had to start somewhere. … Continue reading
One of the great films of the ’80s, perhaps the greatest, is now coming to the small screen in series form. Leonardo DiCaprio and folks with “Game of Thrones” credits are taking another shot at Tom Wolfe’s epic account of … Continue reading
Not sure how much credence to lend to the stories in The Sun and The New York Post (linked below) about what a “pain in the arse” Daniel Craig is being about having to do one last James Bond film, … Continue reading