Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 1, 2019
We take The Big Idea for granted these days, the way we do a lot of big ideas. This notion that the balance of nature is thrown off when biodiversity is upset is widely accepted, but had to start somewhere. … Continue reading
One of the great films of the ’80s, perhaps the greatest, is now coming to the small screen in series form. Leonardo DiCaprio and folks with “Game of Thrones” credits are taking another shot at Tom Wolfe’s epic account of … Continue reading
Not sure how much credence to lend to the stories in The Sun and The New York Post (linked below) about what a “pain in the arse” Daniel Craig is being about having to do one last James Bond film, … Continue reading