Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: "Painted Woman"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "Klaus" gets Netflix into the holiday animation business with style
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 9, 2019
Next screening? An era, a music and geography that created the “California Sound” — “Echo in the Canyon | Official Trailer” on YouTube
Been looking forward to this one.
A deep bow or a curtsy, if you please, for the late Stanley Shapiro and Paul Henning, two legends of comedy writing of the late ’50s and early ’60s. One was an Oscar winner for “Pillow Talk,” the other came … Continue reading