Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Documentary Review: Remembering "Jimmie and Stevie Ray Vaughan: Brothers in Blues"
- Movie Review: "Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: May 12, 2019
BOX OFFICE: “Avengers” edge “Pikachu” $63 to $58
Three non infantile-blockbusters opened in addition to the two moneymakers. “The Hustle” made out the best of that trio, “Poms” lured a million or so seniors, “Tolkien” stayed buried in Middle Earth. $13.5 for “Hustle,” under $6 for “Poms” and … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on BOX OFFICE: “Avengers” edge “Pikachu” $63 to $58
Documentary Review: More Moe Berg is served up in “The Spy Behind Home Plate”
Did you see the game but not great big screen biography, “The Catcher was a Spy,” starring Paul Rudd as the mysterious baseball player turned pre-CIA agent Moe Berg last year? Well, here’s another chance — one among MANY — … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Documentary Review: More Moe Berg is served up in “The Spy Behind Home Plate”