Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
- Netflixable? Shooting it out in Albania with "The Brave"
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 12, 2019
Three non infantile-blockbusters opened in addition to the two moneymakers. “The Hustle” made out the best of that trio, “Poms” lured a million or so seniors, “Tolkien” stayed buried in Middle Earth. $13.5 for “Hustle,” under $6 for “Poms” and … Continue reading
Did you see the game but not great big screen biography, “The Catcher was a Spy,” starring Paul Rudd as the mysterious baseball player turned pre-CIA agent Moe Berg last year? Well, here’s another chance — one among MANY — … Continue reading