Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ron Howard's "Thirteen Lives" celebrates 5,000 heroes
- That weird Golden Oldie tucked into "The Gray Man" -- "Silver Bird"
- Netflixable? German goon "Buba" has some growing up to do in this dark comedy
- Documentary Review: A Jew searches for "My Tree," planted in Israel in his honor, and finds guilt and regret instead
- Netflixable? If we "Don't Blame it on Karma! (¿Qué culpa tiene el karma?)," who DO we blame for this laughless rom-com?
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Korean Passengers and Crew face Terror at 30,000 feet -- "Emergency Declaration"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? The Further Murder Investigations of "Pipa" detour into "Recurrence"
- Netflixable? Get away from "Carter"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 12, 2019
Three non infantile-blockbusters opened in addition to the two moneymakers. “The Hustle” made out the best of that trio, “Poms” lured a million or so seniors, “Tolkien” stayed buried in Middle Earth. $13.5 for “Hustle,” under $6 for “Poms” and … Continue reading
Did you see the game but not great big screen biography, “The Catcher was a Spy,” starring Paul Rudd as the mysterious baseball player turned pre-CIA agent Moe Berg last year? Well, here’s another chance — one among MANY — … Continue reading