Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? A Dominatrix is dead? Alyssa Milano's on the case, and "Brazen" about it
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Movie Review: "The Matrix Resurrections" should have remained buried
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 12, 2019
Three non infantile-blockbusters opened in addition to the two moneymakers. “The Hustle” made out the best of that trio, “Poms” lured a million or so seniors, “Tolkien” stayed buried in Middle Earth. $13.5 for “Hustle,” under $6 for “Poms” and … Continue reading
Did you see the game but not great big screen biography, “The Catcher was a Spy,” starring Paul Rudd as the mysterious baseball player turned pre-CIA agent Moe Berg last year? Well, here’s another chance — one among MANY — … Continue reading