Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 12, 2019
Three non infantile-blockbusters opened in addition to the two moneymakers. “The Hustle” made out the best of that trio, “Poms” lured a million or so seniors, “Tolkien” stayed buried in Middle Earth. $13.5 for “Hustle,” under $6 for “Poms” and … Continue reading
Did you see the game but not great big screen biography, “The Catcher was a Spy,” starring Paul Rudd as the mysterious baseball player turned pre-CIA agent Moe Berg last year? Well, here’s another chance — one among MANY — … Continue reading