Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Movie Review: "Between Shadow and Soul," a silent remake of "The Third Wife"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 12, 2019
Three non infantile-blockbusters opened in addition to the two moneymakers. “The Hustle” made out the best of that trio, “Poms” lured a million or so seniors, “Tolkien” stayed buried in Middle Earth. $13.5 for “Hustle,” under $6 for “Poms” and … Continue reading
Did you see the game but not great big screen biography, “The Catcher was a Spy,” starring Paul Rudd as the mysterious baseball player turned pre-CIA agent Moe Berg last year? Well, here’s another chance — one among MANY — … Continue reading