Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? "A Girl like Grace" is going to make some mistakes
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: Denzel, Malek and Leto get "The Little Things" right
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Movie Review: "Some Southern Waters" wash up on a David Lynch shore
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 18, 2019
So this is 50? Meh. Lots of wine, personal crises dismissed or dealt with by your BFFs and a rigorous travel and “fun” timetable that would make Patton’s Third Army wince. Amy Poehler‘s new Netflix comedy “Wine Country” is a … Continue reading
Joy. Rapture. https://www.slashfilm.com/atlas-comics-movies/
BOX OFFICE: “Wick” is lit, $57-60 million, “Pikachu” plunges, “Dog’s Journey” and “Sun Also Star” bomb
A big opening weekend keeps getting bigger as a high performing Thursday led to an explosive Friday for the R-rated action picture “John Wick: Chapter 3.” Those $50 million opening weekend projections went by the boards quickly, and deadline.com is … Continue reading