Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sad to say, "Father Christmas Is Back"
- Netflixable? "Swingers" in Spain? "More the Merrier (Donde Caben Dos)"
- Netflixable? French comedy "Spoiled Brats (Pourris gâtés)" doesn't "Teach them a lesson"
- Netflixable? A tetchy mother takes stock of her life in "The Lost Daughter," one of the year's best films
- Netflixable? Brazil's "Just Short of Perfect" tries to transcend "shorty" jokes
- Netflixable? "Holly Star" tries to put the "cute" back in Christmas comedy
- Movie Review: Footballers stage a strike before "National Champions" can be crowned
- Movie Review: Hard times make for Hard Crimes "Downeast"
- Netflixable? A critical piece of "erased" history -- "The Chickasaw Rancher"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 18, 2019
So this is 50? Meh. Lots of wine, personal crises dismissed or dealt with by your BFFs and a rigorous travel and “fun” timetable that would make Patton’s Third Army wince. Amy Poehler‘s new Netflix comedy “Wine Country” is a … Continue reading
Joy. Rapture. https://www.slashfilm.com/atlas-comics-movies/
BOX OFFICE: “Wick” is lit, $57-60 million, “Pikachu” plunges, “Dog’s Journey” and “Sun Also Star” bomb
A big opening weekend keeps getting bigger as a high performing Thursday led to an explosive Friday for the R-rated action picture “John Wick: Chapter 3.” Those $50 million opening weekend projections went by the boards quickly, and deadline.com is … Continue reading