Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Movie Review: The Child Actor's lot, laid bare in "Honey Boy"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 19, 2019
Preview, Not sure if and when it’ll ever play here, but here’s the trailer to Woody Allen’s “A Rainy Day in New York”
Make your own “Forget the child molesting charges, this is the REAL crime” jokes. Because I’m too good for that. Aside from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how’d you like the play? This looks…excruciating. Somebody make him stop.
Preview, “Maleficent 2” or “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil”still has Jolie, this time scaring poor Elle Fanning
Angelina Jolie doesn’t work enough, hasn’t kept up her career, and playing the Witch to End all Witches seems to be the highest profile gig, one big payday she cannot turn down. Michelle Pfeiffer, Elle F., Juno Temple, Sam Reilly … Continue reading
The “actual” box office take isn’t finalized until Monday early afternoon. But right now, that sequel to the “cult hit” “John Wick,” which brought Keanu back from the indie film dead, is said to have cleared $57 million. A proven … Continue reading
It began with a twang, a twelve string guitar Greenwich Village folkie Roger McGuinn heard George Harrison play. Something about the harmony of paired strings inspired close harmony singing, and “Folk rock” was born, thanks to The Byrds. And from … Continue reading