Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- BOX OFFICE: Another "Wakanda" wipe out, "Strange World" Bombs
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Daughter's Mad for Madden, and saving Dad's NFL career in "Fantasy Football"
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
- Movie Review: Horses and Snow and Gunslingers So Slow -- "The Desperate Riders"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 5, 2019
You saw “The Catcher was a Spy,” right? Maybe it was just me. Read the book it was based on? Not just me, but he does seem to be one of those figures whose story attracts a lot of biographers … Continue reading
Variety has been calling this second weekend of the “last” movie in the Super Friends, erm “Avengers” franchise a $145 million mover and shaker. And this Sunday projection mysteriously matches that “Estimate.” But how far will it be off when … Continue reading
It’s set in Portland, and what’s more indie than “Portlandia?” It’s about tween sisters, one of whom is obsessed with horror movies and is filming one of her own. Indie movies are often about indie filmmakers making indie movies. Because. … Continue reading