Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: "Painted Woman"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "Klaus" gets Netflix into the holiday animation business with style
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 5, 2019
You saw “The Catcher was a Spy,” right? Maybe it was just me. Read the book it was based on? Not just me, but he does seem to be one of those figures whose story attracts a lot of biographers … Continue reading
Variety has been calling this second weekend of the “last” movie in the Super Friends, erm “Avengers” franchise a $145 million mover and shaker. And this Sunday projection mysteriously matches that “Estimate.” But how far will it be off when … Continue reading
It’s set in Portland, and what’s more indie than “Portlandia?” It’s about tween sisters, one of whom is obsessed with horror movies and is filming one of her own. Indie movies are often about indie filmmakers making indie movies. Because. … Continue reading