Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 5, 2019
You saw “The Catcher was a Spy,” right? Maybe it was just me. Read the book it was based on? Not just me, but he does seem to be one of those figures whose story attracts a lot of biographers … Continue reading
Variety has been calling this second weekend of the “last” movie in the Super Friends, erm “Avengers” franchise a $145 million mover and shaker. And this Sunday projection mysteriously matches that “Estimate.” But how far will it be off when … Continue reading
It’s set in Portland, and what’s more indie than “Portlandia?” It’s about tween sisters, one of whom is obsessed with horror movies and is filming one of her own. Indie movies are often about indie filmmakers making indie movies. Because. … Continue reading