Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? "A Girl like Grace" is going to make some mistakes
- Documentary Review -- "Time Warp: The Greatest Cult Films of All Time"
- Netflixable? Any prayer of getting out of the "No Escape Room?"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: Gruesome deaths and crop failures, "The Curse of Audrey Earnshaw"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? "The World We Make" plays like an interracial romance of the, oh, late '70s
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 5, 2019
You saw “The Catcher was a Spy,” right? Maybe it was just me. Read the book it was based on? Not just me, but he does seem to be one of those figures whose story attracts a lot of biographers … Continue reading
Variety has been calling this second weekend of the “last” movie in the Super Friends, erm “Avengers” franchise a $145 million mover and shaker. And this Sunday projection mysteriously matches that “Estimate.” But how far will it be off when … Continue reading
It’s set in Portland, and what’s more indie than “Portlandia?” It’s about tween sisters, one of whom is obsessed with horror movies and is filming one of her own. Indie movies are often about indie filmmakers making indie movies. Because. … Continue reading