Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- BOX OFFICE: "Gentlemen" have little chance against "Bad Boys," will anybody turn out for "The Turning?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 10, 2019
An LA Times piece that may be self serving –LA hates “runaway production,” ie any film or TV production not filmed in LA — bit also prescient. Think of what happened in “bathroom bill” states. “Dear Hollywood:” writes @marymacTV “By … Continue reading
It’s a word invented by fanboys, with fangirls eventually getting on board its use, overuse and abuse. “Spoilers” and “spoiler alert” are applied so broadly that the words, which had no real value to begin with, have become utterly meaningless. … Continue reading
Now that “Avengers: Endgame” is rolling into its third weekend, will its box office dominance begin to fade? Hell, I’ve already forgotten much of its generally forgettable three hours. Repeat business has thinned out and most of those inclined to … Continue reading
Well, here it is, a first look at the second installment of the screen version of Stephen King’s “It.” What do we think?