Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? "A Girl like Grace" is going to make some mistakes
- Documentary Review -- "Time Warp: The Greatest Cult Films of All Time"
- Netflixable? Any prayer of getting out of the "No Escape Room?"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: Gruesome deaths and crop failures, "The Curse of Audrey Earnshaw"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? "The World We Make" plays like an interracial romance of the, oh, late '70s
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 10, 2019
An LA Times piece that may be self serving –LA hates “runaway production,” ie any film or TV production not filmed in LA — bit also prescient. Think of what happened in “bathroom bill” states. “Dear Hollywood:” writes @marymacTV “By … Continue reading
It’s a word invented by fanboys, with fangirls eventually getting on board its use, overuse and abuse. “Spoilers” and “spoiler alert” are applied so broadly that the words, which had no real value to begin with, have become utterly meaningless. … Continue reading
Now that “Avengers: Endgame” is rolling into its third weekend, will its box office dominance begin to fade? Hell, I’ve already forgotten much of its generally forgettable three hours. Repeat business has thinned out and most of those inclined to … Continue reading
Well, here it is, a first look at the second installment of the screen version of Stephen King’s “It.” What do we think?