Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? "Fear Street Part 3" goes to 1666 to wrap it all up
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 10, 2019
An LA Times piece that may be self serving –LA hates “runaway production,” ie any film or TV production not filmed in LA — bit also prescient. Think of what happened in “bathroom bill” states. “Dear Hollywood:” writes @marymacTV “By … Continue reading
It’s a word invented by fanboys, with fangirls eventually getting on board its use, overuse and abuse. “Spoilers” and “spoiler alert” are applied so broadly that the words, which had no real value to begin with, have become utterly meaningless. … Continue reading
Now that “Avengers: Endgame” is rolling into its third weekend, will its box office dominance begin to fade? Hell, I’ve already forgotten much of its generally forgettable three hours. Repeat business has thinned out and most of those inclined to … Continue reading
Well, here it is, a first look at the second installment of the screen version of Stephen King’s “It.” What do we think?