Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 10, 2019
An LA Times piece that may be self serving –LA hates “runaway production,” ie any film or TV production not filmed in LA — bit also prescient. Think of what happened in “bathroom bill” states. “Dear Hollywood:” writes @marymacTV “By … Continue reading
It’s a word invented by fanboys, with fangirls eventually getting on board its use, overuse and abuse. “Spoilers” and “spoiler alert” are applied so broadly that the words, which had no real value to begin with, have become utterly meaningless. … Continue reading
Now that “Avengers: Endgame” is rolling into its third weekend, will its box office dominance begin to fade? Hell, I’ve already forgotten much of its generally forgettable three hours. Repeat business has thinned out and most of those inclined to … Continue reading
Well, here it is, a first look at the second installment of the screen version of Stephen King’s “It.” What do we think?