Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? The Internet sex trade comes a little too easily to this "Jezebel"
- Netflixable? Trapped in a chat room haunting "Deadcon"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: A "Joker" dances through America's Darkest Hours
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 17, 2019
Watching the work of a great filmmaker in his or her later years is akin to following your favorite big league ballplayer on his “farewell tour.” Not so much because you’re eagerly anticipating the performer’s retirement. You pay attention because … Continue reading
“John Wick Chapter 3” did three times the Thursday night “preview” business that the last “John Wick” installment did. That means it’ll best “Pikachu” this weekend, and take in more money than “Avengers: Endgame,” which will finally be knocked off … Continue reading
Pattinson? Brooding, not particularly Butch. Hoult, as “Tolkien” demonstrates, is just dull. https://deadline.com/2019/05/rob-pattinson-nicholas-hoult-batman-short-list-matt-reeves-1202616908/
For profit Full Sail University’s most famous director alum is a veteran of the “Saw” franchise and Lionsgate has him attached to the comoc’sb”twisted” new pitch. https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/may/16/saw-movie-reboot-chris-rock-twisted-promise