Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Movie Review: The Child Actor's lot, laid bare in "Honey Boy"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 17, 2019
Watching the work of a great filmmaker in his or her later years is akin to following your favorite big league ballplayer on his “farewell tour.” Not so much because you’re eagerly anticipating the performer’s retirement. You pay attention because … Continue reading
“John Wick Chapter 3” did three times the Thursday night “preview” business that the last “John Wick” installment did. That means it’ll best “Pikachu” this weekend, and take in more money than “Avengers: Endgame,” which will finally be knocked off … Continue reading
Pattinson? Brooding, not particularly Butch. Hoult, as “Tolkien” demonstrates, is just dull. https://deadline.com/2019/05/rob-pattinson-nicholas-hoult-batman-short-list-matt-reeves-1202616908/
For profit Full Sail University’s most famous director alum is a veteran of the “Saw” franchise and Lionsgate has him attached to the comoc’sb”twisted” new pitch. https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/may/16/saw-movie-reboot-chris-rock-twisted-promise