Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Argentine Bigamist uses "So Much Love to Give (Corazon Loco)" as his excuse
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- For the last time, Idris Elba sings
- Netflixable? Mexican BMX girl holds casting call -- "Dad Wanted (Se busca papá)"
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 20, 2019
Hoo hah Robert De Niro calls for impeachment and imprisonment for Trump, says maybe Al Pacino should lead instead https://t.co/XCBNstgNLI https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1130609038238965760?s=17
Suppose the country decided that instead of banning, taxing and forcing ruinous insurance premiums on gun nuts, they simply tracked “Loners” among us, made them wear tracking headbands with a giant “L” on them, able to tase-shock “dangerous” behavior that … Continue reading
Kevin Costner’s the voice of the dog, Enzo. Amanda Seyfried is among the stars in this odd odd odd duck of a racing movie, with Milo Ventimiglia as the racing driver that dog hooks up with. Kathy Baker, Gary Cole…damn … Continue reading
The chilling moments of “Isabelle” are what a woman who’s just had a stillbirth sees in her nightmares. Larissa, capably played Amanda Crew of “The Age of Adaline” and TV’s “Silicon Valley,” slips out of her hospital bed and into … Continue reading
Yes. Yes he would. Shocked his name hasn’t come up before now. Watch “Anthropoid” to get a hint. Or “Free Fire. ” Or “Wind that Shakes the Barley.” https://amp.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/movie-news/cillian-murphy-would-be-a-great-bond-says-relative-of-007-creator-38127810.html
Oh? That whispered rumor is back? “Cannot drive a stick” was merely the first assault on DC’s manhood. https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/20/daniel-craig-gets-intimacy-co-ordinator-bond-25-sex-scenes-9601685/amp/
This is my next Go Fund Me. Not Connery’s “Goldfinger” spa wear. Roger Moore’s “Man with the Golden Gun” safari jacket, mentioned in the story. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7046045/amp/James-Bond-onesie-worn-Sean-Connery-sale-345.html