This isn’t the annual assessment of bang-for-your-movie-investment-buck list that Forbes compiles, telling us which stars are actually worth the big salaries they command, in box office, and which aren’t.
It’s a simple statement of earnings over the past year.
“Iron Man” Downey cleared $60 million, Channing Tatum had a big year in the $50s, as did Hugh Jackman.
Mark Wahlberg came in fourth, and surprisingly, Dwayne Johnson, whose star seems to have faded, made it to number 5.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Scenic Spanish drama "The Skin of the Wolf" tests woman against mountain man
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Another "Black Beauty," this time with Winslet voicing the horse, for Disney+
- Movie Review: At long last, "The Croods: A New Age"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? A Middle School reunion goes very French, and very wrong in "Back to School/La Grande Classe"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review