The look to this Joon ho Bong film is what’s arresting. The tone of the trailer suggests “Runaway Train” meets “Brazil,” with have-nots confined to the back of the speeding train and the haves — and their security forces — all the way in the front. A little “Elysium” too, no? Chris Evans, John Hurt, Tilda Swinton, Alison Pill, Octavia Spencer, Kang-ho Song all star in this one.
No firm “summer 2013” release date for this one (this is the international trailer) but it looks promising.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Chapelle courts controversy in "Sticks & Stones" standup special
- Movie Review: James Franco's alternate history is in the long-shelved "Zeroville"
- Movie Review: Brad Pitt seeks answers and meaning "Ad Astra"
- Netflixable? Can the "Tall Girl" finally find love in this high school romance?
- Movie Review: "Groupers" is a vengeance on gay bashers farce that proves the more ISN'T the merrier
- Movie Review: Faith-based "Overcomer" never overcomes a bad title
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Trace Adkins and cowboy racists meet their match in "The Outsider"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review