A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Get Out" is horror with serious satiric bite
- Movie Review: Universal sells China "The Great Wall"
- Movie Review: China throws a lot of money at "Rock Dog," lands not a single laugh
- Movie Review: Ham and horsepower help "Collide"
- Movie Review: Ukraine's long beef with Mother Russia gets an airing in "Bitter Harvest"
- Movie Review: "Logan" ends the Wolverine's run with guts and grace
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
- Movie Review: Arthur Miller's masterpiece hits close to home for Tehran couple in "The Salesman"
- Movie Review: Sons are tested when dad takes them to the "Edge of Winter"
- Movie Review: "A Cure for Wellness"
Find a Movie Review