A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Life" comes and goes, but "Alien" endures
- Movie Review: Pristine"Passengers" experience the latest in luxurious sci-fi romance
- Movie Review: "Power Rangers" pack more pep than punch
- Movie Review: Picking off gringos isn't much fun in "The Belko Experiment"
- Movie Review: Superfluous or not, "Beauty and the Beast" still works
- Movie Review: "The Shack"needed serious renovation
- Box Office: "Power Rangers" pop, "Life" underwhelms, "CHIPS" bomb
- Movie Review: Iceland's a pretty place for the World's End in "Bokeh"
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
Find a Movie Review