A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
- Movie Review: "Cars" goes down for the third time
- Movie Review: "Baby Driver" runs circles around other summer popcorn pictures
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: "Before the Fall"
- Movie Review: "The Good Neighbor"
- Movie Review -- "Transformers: The Last Night...er KNIGHT"
- Movie Review: Tupac's place in music and culture is burnished in "All Eyez on Me"
- Movie Review: French musical "Footnotes" rarely misses a step
- Movie Review: "Autumn Blood"
Find a Movie Review