A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "The Case for Christ" gets tossed out of court
- Movie Review: Noomi races to escape her own "Rupture"
- Movie Review: "The Promise" is unkept
- Movie Review: Netflix patrols an overfamiliar Iraq War road in "Sand Castle"
- Movie Review -- New Netflix doc remembers "Joe Cocker: Mad Dog with Soul"
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
- Movie Review: "Bang!" remembers a forgotten giant of '60s rock and soul, Bert Berns
- Movie Review: "Their Finest" is an old fashion WWII movie about making an old fashioned WWII movie
- Movie Review: It's "Unforgettable" because we've seen all this before
- Movie Review: "The Boss Baby" brings grown-up laughs
Find a Movie Review