A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Alien" breaks its "Covenant" with the audience
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
- Movie Review: Sons are tested when dad takes them to the "Edge of Winter"
- Movie Review: Schumer loses some edge to make a Mother's Day comedy -- "Snatched"
- Movie Review: "A Kind of Murder" kind of bores
- Movie Review: "The Case for Christ" gets tossed out of court
- Movie Review -- New Netflix doc remembers "Joe Cocker: Mad Dog with Soul"
- Movie Review: "Before the Fall"
- Movie Review: First love means you risk "Everything Everything"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
Find a Movie Review