A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Audiences take "Don't Breathe" order seriously
- Movie Review: Ramirez, Usher tangle impressively in "Hands of Stone"
- Movie Review --"Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV"
- Best Movies of the Summer? 2016 produced some winners
- Movie Review: "Indignation"
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
- Movie Review -- Disingenuous Dinesh is back with "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party"
- Movie Review: Magnificent "Anthropoid" is one of the best movies of the summer
- Weekend Movies: Great reviews for "Southside with You," "Don't Breathe," mixed ones for "Hands of Stone"
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
Find a Movie Review