A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Will Michael Shannon finally "get the girl" in "Frank & Lola"?
- The Best Films of 2016
- Movie Review: "The Babadook"
- Movie Review: "Manchester by the Sea"
- Movie Review: The sap almost drowns Lautner's "Run the Tide"
- Documentary Review -- "The Bug: Life and Times of the People's Car"
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
- Movie Review: "La La Land" triumphs over bland -- eventually
- Box Office: "Moana" skates ahead of "Frozen," "Incarnate" bombs, Beatty's a bust
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
Find a Movie Review