A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Boo! A Madea Halloween"
- Movie Review: Faith-based "Priceless" lacks urgency
- Movie Review: "The Girl on the Train"
- Movie Review: "The Good Neighbor"
- Movie Review -- Disingenuous Dinesh is back with "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party"
- Movie Review: "The 13th" makes the "Prison Industrial Complex" argument on Netflix
- Movie Review: Is "ClownTown" behind all the creepy clown sightings all over the South?
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
- Movie Review: Magnificent "Anthropoid" is one of the best movies of the summer
- Movie Review: The Icelandic thrills are dim in "Autumn Lights"
Find a Movie Review