A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Solid cast can't rescue "Shot Caller" from prison pic formula
- Movie Review: "Pray for Rain," but wear your waders
- Movie Review: Nolan immerses us all in the harrowing history of "Dunkirk"
- Movie Review: Soderbergh's comeback craps out in "Logan Lucky"
- The vessel and skipper that inspired the "Moonstone" and Mark Rylance's character in "Dunkirk"?
- Movie Review: "The Case for Christ" gets tossed out of court
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
- Movie Review: Lake Bell's "I Do...Until I Don't"
- Movie Review: The future will be analog and typewritten according to "California Typewriter"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
Find a Movie Review