A James Franco/Mila Kunis/Michelle Williams “Wizard of Oz” prequel with Sam Raimi at the helm is “tracking,” according to Deadline.com, for an epic $80 million or more opening weekend. A lackluster 2013 (down 24% in February alone) could be rescued by the wonderful wizard, if Disney is lucky.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review -- "My Little Pony: The Movie"
- Movie Review: Nuns suffer for their vocation in "Novitiate"
- Movie Review: "The Stray"
- Movie Review: It doesn't cost much to make movie "Mayhem"
- Movie Review: A funny old broad reminds us to "Wait for Your Laugh"
- Movie Review: Solid cast can't rescue "Shot Caller" from prison pic formula
- Review: "We're No Animals" shows John Cusack at 50 -- lots of "Black Baseball Cap" roles
- Movie Review: Birthdays are all deja vu in "Happy Death Day"
- Movie Review: Free-range kids rule "The Florida Project"
- Movie Preview: "Black Panther" trailer 2
Find a Movie Review