Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 28, 2020
“Good Kisser” must be the most inane, dull lesbian seduction soap opera ever. It’s about a menage a trois evening that goes the way such evenings go — at least in the movies. SOMEbody feels left out. Somebody’s feelings are … Continue reading
The simplest of scenarios — a married couple wake up, trapped in a car covered in snow in the middle of nowhere, Norway. The givens? No, the car won’t start. No, there’s no cell service. One person will take the … Continue reading