Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Dorff grieves and reasons out a supernatural mystery in “Don’t Go”
- Movie Review: Ritchie and Statham take on a vengeance thriller -- "Wrath of Man"
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: Beware the main course at "The Dinner Party"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: "Cerebrum" is sci-fi of the brain-damaged variety
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 3, 2020
Eddie Izzard headlines this “anarchic” Scottish comedy. Looks loopy enough. See it Aug 28.
We never know what we’ll be able to brush off or force ourselves to forget and what will eat at us until our dying day. We can’t even know, as Dickens’ David Copperfield mused, “Whether I’ll be the hero of … Continue reading
Only decades of affection for the wonderful Mexican actor Diego Luna‘s screen performances and a recognition of “Well, his heart’s in the right place” can temper the tone of any review of his new chat show/series for Amazon, “Pan y … Continue reading
Stark, poetic and somewhat frustrating, “Song Without a Name (Canción sin nombre)” patiently weaves together several story threads to capture what life was like during Peru’s 1980s collapse. It was, as headlines show us, a country awash in corruption and … Continue reading
It was the late 1980s when the idea folks at Walt Disney Animation had their first meeting with the man who was to bring Disney Animation back from the dead. After an insistent courtship by Jeffrey Katzenberg, Mr. “Little Shop … Continue reading