Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: A teacher goes off the rails after "The Swerve"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 26, 2020
Look for this drama on Sept. 29.
“The Argument” is an indie comedy built on the frame that supported that favorite of community theaters, far and wide — “Noises Off.” Show us a frazzled, rattled and unsatisfactory story — one that leads to an “argument,” in this … Continue reading
A British period piece that mixes 1840s fossil hunting and same sex romance? Smashing!
The Oscar winning Hawkins goes medicated, depressed and possibly in love for this Brt dramedy. https://youtu.be/NiqwtgZzbds
Let’s see what all the fuss is about, shall we? “Tenet,” much shuffled about on the release slate, opens Sept. 3.