Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 26, 2020
Look for this drama on Sept. 29.
“The Argument” is an indie comedy built on the frame that supported that favorite of community theaters, far and wide — “Noises Off.” Show us a frazzled, rattled and unsatisfactory story — one that leads to an “argument,” in this … Continue reading
A British period piece that mixes 1840s fossil hunting and same sex romance? Smashing!
The Oscar winning Hawkins goes medicated, depressed and possibly in love for this Brt dramedy. https://youtu.be/NiqwtgZzbds
Let’s see what all the fuss is about, shall we? “Tenet,” much shuffled about on the release slate, opens Sept. 3.