Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Dorff grieves and reasons out a supernatural mystery in “Don’t Go”
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: Ritchie and Statham take on a vengeance thriller -- "Wrath of Man"
- Movie Review: Beware the main course at "The Dinner Party"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: "Cerebrum" is sci-fi of the brain-damaged variety
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 8, 2020
Brisco (Chris Mulkey), the commanding officer, strides into the tent of his elite multi-national commando team. “How’s it going?” he wants to know. “Sh—y, sir.” “War is hell,” he growls. Kind of what passes for a joke in the never-ending … Continue reading
Johnny Leggs also directed this feel good story about one Miami teacher changing lives, one castling at a time — opens in September.
Years after his time in Hollywood, where the great French director Jean Renoir (“The Rules of the Game,” “The Grand Illusion”) spent World War II, he related how cultural stress and strife is the crucible for great art. All Hollywood … Continue reading