Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 14, 2020
“Fantasy Island” is showing in a Florida beach town cinema filled with retirees. It doesn’t matter that they don’t know from “Blumhouse,” and have no idea what they’re in for. This is the way it meant to be seen, not … Continue reading
Silly Germans. Don’t they know only Judd Apatow can get away with a comedy with a two hour run time? And even he only pulls it off every third or fourth movie. “Isi & Ossi” is an old fashioned screwball … Continue reading
The fanatic is unyielding in his beliefs, unbending in his attention to religious edicts and prayer-time. He has heard the word “apostate” and the word “bitch.” And he’s taking matters into his own hands. He is methodical as he wraps … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: Will ‘Sonic/Hedgehog’ clear $50 Million? ‘Photograph’ could hit $15, ‘Downhill’ a lot less
Projections are for the video game adaptation “Sonic the Hedgehog” to draw in gamers and parents with small kids to the tune of $50 million this weekend. As we got no data on Thursday night previews, we will not have … Continue reading