Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Abraham's story aimed at the Easter audience -- "His Only Son"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? The Vulgarians Rise Again -- "Murder Mystery 2"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: February 27, 2020
BOX OFFICE: Could “Invisible Man” make Moss “Bankable?”
The trailers for this Universal horror tale have been paranoid, overwrought and money in the bank. And the movie Leigh Whannell delivered is earning terrific reviews. That should translate for a boffo weekend at the box office, as Variety likes … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on BOX OFFICE: Could “Invisible Man” make Moss “Bankable?”
Movie Review: Teresa Palmer goes lightweight with “Ride Like a Girl”
“Ride Like a Girl” is a feel-good tale of pluck, family and breaking gender barriers in the family business. The “family business” here is jockeying, something every one of Paddy Payne’s ten offspring took up, under daddy’s supervision. A competitive … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: Teresa Palmer goes lightweight with “Ride Like a Girl”