Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Jean Reno, ever "The Professional," doing wet work in "Cold Blood"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 10, 2020
Danish director Lone Scherfig throws half a dozen Manhattan lives together, using infamously callous New Yorkers to try and make a point about “The Kindness of Strangers.” It doesn’t wholly come off, with back stories too thinly developed, pathos and … Continue reading
I have seen “JoJo” and “Little Women” twice. Think I’ll hit a second run house showing “Ford v Ferrari” late today. Win or lose, they are worth seeing on the big screen. The countdown has begun. “Richard Jewell” is about … Continue reading
If you didn’t think “Parasite” was the likely best picture winner, you probably didn’t think Bong Joon Ho was going to win best director. But that was the give away. That old Oscar saying, the one that doesn’t hold true … Continue reading
The costumes, the celebrity appearances, the sea of vendors, the crowd that lets you know you’re in your tribe, and those lines — those endless lines. Fan conventions, nothing like’em, right? They’re famous for the army of fans — and … Continue reading