Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Blumhouse finds the dark side of "Fantasy Island"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Passion and painting a "Portrait of a Lady on Fire"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 2, 2020
“Disappearance at Clifton Hill” is an indie murder mystery set in one of North America’s most infamous tourist traps — Niagara Falls. It’s got a winning cast. Tuppence Middleton of “Downton Abbey” and “The Current War” is our troubled heroine. … Continue reading
A $2.8 million opening is a death blow for the Blake Lively “La Femme Nikita” turn, the $50 million and much delayed “The Rhythm Section.” That is below even the most pessimistic predictions forbthe violent, well shot and edited thriller. … Continue reading
The Writers Guild of America tossed another bouquet onto “Parasite” last night. It won best original motion picture in their annual awards fete. Bong Joon Ho may be fluent in English by the time this “acceptance speech season” for him … Continue reading