Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 2, 2020
“Disappearance at Clifton Hill” is an indie murder mystery set in one of North America’s most infamous tourist traps — Niagara Falls. It’s got a winning cast. Tuppence Middleton of “Downton Abbey” and “The Current War” is our troubled heroine. … Continue reading
A $2.8 million opening is a death blow for the Blake Lively “La Femme Nikita” turn, the $50 million and much delayed “The Rhythm Section.” That is below even the most pessimistic predictions forbthe violent, well shot and edited thriller. … Continue reading
The Writers Guild of America tossed another bouquet onto “Parasite” last night. It won best original motion picture in their annual awards fete. Bong Joon Ho may be fluent in English by the time this “acceptance speech season” for him … Continue reading