Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Jean Reno, ever "The Professional," doing wet work in "Cold Blood"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 2, 2020
“Disappearance at Clifton Hill” is an indie murder mystery set in one of North America’s most infamous tourist traps — Niagara Falls. It’s got a winning cast. Tuppence Middleton of “Downton Abbey” and “The Current War” is our troubled heroine. … Continue reading
A $2.8 million opening is a death blow for the Blake Lively “La Femme Nikita” turn, the $50 million and much delayed “The Rhythm Section.” That is below even the most pessimistic predictions forbthe violent, well shot and edited thriller. … Continue reading
The Writers Guild of America tossed another bouquet onto “Parasite” last night. It won best original motion picture in their annual awards fete. Bong Joon Ho may be fluent in English by the time this “acceptance speech season” for him … Continue reading