Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 25, 2020
She is not stylish. Quiet, demure, “mousie” we used to say, she is anonymous, invisible — barely noticed and when she is, it’s to slough off some unpleasant bit of personal or busy work. She’s just been on the job … Continue reading
The jokes and impersonations tip the hand of “Addicted to Love.” Cracks about “a modern day John Cusack” and Kate Hudson, “Never Been Kissed” and hearing “Helen Hunt’s voice in your head” (“What Women Want.” A stoned Matthew McConaughy impersonation. … Continue reading
The shaggy dog — Ok shaggy Dude — comedy “The Big Lebowski” produced more memorable characters than most any cult film you can think of. And any of them, played by Jeff or Julianne, John or Jon, was indelibly hilarious … Continue reading
AT’s what I’m talking about! Opens Friday in select cities. Because not everybody’s found The Jesus. yhttps://youtu.be/L4DgvzeM9qE