Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? How to Survive in Serbia When You're just "The Maus"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 9, 2020
“Goldie” isn’t easy to like. Not based on first impressions. She’s brash, delusionally confident as she Instagram’s her latest update. “I’m ’bout to BLOW UP! Goldie ready for TAKE OFF!” As embodied by model/actress Slick Woods (“Love Advent”), Goldie is … Continue reading
Here it is, thanks to Sony Animation. Adorable.
BOX OFFICE: “Birds of Prey” open at $100 million…LESS than “Suicide Squad,” “Little Women” clear $100 million
Warner/DC’s lady birds bested “Bad Boys.” But the take, a measly $33 million, was 33-50% below projections. That “Suicide Squad” hangover proves to be a bitch. That one opened at $133 million and comic book film fans haven’t forgotten. For … Continue reading
Pitch a tent, put on a show. Formal, but cabaret loosey goosie. Drinks? A gay men’s chorus, love fests for nominees, surprises, without all the time limits and Gravitas. Aubrey Plaza hosting and covering a Judy Garland hit? There’s more … Continue reading
A little Laura Dern love at the Indie Spirit Awards