Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: The beautifully-filmed ugly history of "Antebellum"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Movie Review: Documentary celebrates the jurist, the icon, the woman with the Rap Name Notorious "RBG"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 23, 2020
A little Munchausen by Proxy horror for Mother’s Day?
A24 has quickly developed a “house style.” Disparate filmmakers, differing subject matter, but man — look at a trailer and in a heartbeat you can tell this studio was behind it. Dev Patel is the ruler who must face his … Continue reading
Here’s the tally from Exhibitor Relations. 1. SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ($26M) 2. THE CALL OF THE WILD ($24M) 3. BIRDS OF PREY ($7M) 4. BRAHMS: BOY II ($5.9M) 5. BAD BOYS FOR LIFE ($5.8M) “Emma” made staggering money on just … Continue reading
In conspiracy buff terms, the 1960s were the “Rush to Judgment”decade. Major figures in American political life were assassinated, and the FBI, the courts, the Warren Commission and local criminal justice systems seemed awfully anxious to wrap their cases up, … Continue reading