Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: Blumhouse finds the dark side of "Fantasy Island"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 3, 2020
We figure out “The Silent War” is Western long before the Spanish captain has dismounted and shown off his El Tigre, a Spanish knockoff of that cowboy cannon, a Winchester (’92). It’s obvious when the hero steals the horse and … Continue reading
Tera keeps her black cap pulled down over her eyes and keeps those eyes in a permanent glower. The hat is armor, her posture sullen, defensive. You grow up Chinese and female in South Central Los Angeles, it comes naturally. … Continue reading
I liked the “Groundhog Day” Jeep commercial. And the Boston Hyundai “pahk the cah” ad. But those and this James Bond short spot were the only items from “The Big Game” that I sampled. This adds a little to the … Continue reading