Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 7, 2020
The embargo for reviews of this video game turned into a movie is midnight Wednesday. They’re Screening it for critics Saturday. Vote of confidence? Do James Marsden and Jim Carrey save it? Animation and re animation, a studio trying to … Continue reading
The idea behind “Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History” is to take a “Drunk History” run through the lives of Great African Americans — some famous, many unjustly obscure. They left out the “drunk” part, but the format is the … Continue reading
“Horse Girl” is a candy-colored descent into madness, a lightweight drama that maintains something like suspense as we cringe through a woman’s struggle to just maintain the appearance of “normality” and “sanity.” Alison Brie of dark comedies such as “The … Continue reading
It’s a female centric R-rated comic book thriller directed by a Sundance winner. And it has been hyped to the moon and back, with Warners feelings it DC muscle after “Aquaman” and “Joker.” Fangirls have to show up. Will the … Continue reading