Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Series Preview: Chess, madness and sex appeal -- "The Queen’s Gambit"
- Movie Review: Does Stephen King's lawyer know about "The Luring?"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 7, 2020
The embargo for reviews of this video game turned into a movie is midnight Wednesday. They’re Screening it for critics Saturday. Vote of confidence? Do James Marsden and Jim Carrey save it? Animation and re animation, a studio trying to … Continue reading
The idea behind “Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History” is to take a “Drunk History” run through the lives of Great African Americans — some famous, many unjustly obscure. They left out the “drunk” part, but the format is the … Continue reading
“Horse Girl” is a candy-colored descent into madness, a lightweight drama that maintains something like suspense as we cringe through a woman’s struggle to just maintain the appearance of “normality” and “sanity.” Alison Brie of dark comedies such as “The … Continue reading
It’s a female centric R-rated comic book thriller directed by a Sundance winner. And it has been hyped to the moon and back, with Warners feelings it DC muscle after “Aquaman” and “Joker.” Fangirls have to show up. Will the … Continue reading