Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Blumhouse finds the dark side of "Fantasy Island"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Passion and painting a "Portrait of a Lady on Fire"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 7, 2020
The embargo for reviews of this video game turned into a movie is midnight Wednesday. They’re Screening it for critics Saturday. Vote of confidence? Do James Marsden and Jim Carrey save it? Animation and re animation, a studio trying to … Continue reading
The idea behind “Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History” is to take a “Drunk History” run through the lives of Great African Americans — some famous, many unjustly obscure. They left out the “drunk” part, but the format is the … Continue reading
“Horse Girl” is a candy-colored descent into madness, a lightweight drama that maintains something like suspense as we cringe through a woman’s struggle to just maintain the appearance of “normality” and “sanity.” Alison Brie of dark comedies such as “The … Continue reading
It’s a female centric R-rated comic book thriller directed by a Sundance winner. And it has been hyped to the moon and back, with Warners feelings it DC muscle after “Aquaman” and “Joker.” Fangirls have to show up. Will the … Continue reading