Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Blumhouse finds the dark side of "Fantasy Island"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Passion and painting a "Portrait of a Lady on Fire"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 1, 2020
This coming-of-age odyssey is instigated by one of the great cringe-worthy suggestions in the history of publishing. Yuma has cerebral palsy, is 23 and confined to a wheelchair. She is also a talented manga artist, hoping to break free of … Continue reading
“Standing Up, Falling Down” is a comfort food comedy. It finds laughs in all the expected and familiar places, sentiment in a few more, and reminds us how offhandedly hilarious Billy Crystal was and remains. There’s banter and wit and … Continue reading
Great news! The chances of screens in movie theaters being devoted to the ouevre of Adam Sandler just vanished. Well, maybe. Netflix loves the Sandman. $240-$275 million, 4 more films is his new deal. Good value, his fanbase is the … Continue reading
The free #Harriet screenings in 50 Regal sites across the country will be held Feb. 4 and Feb. 11. See what theaters they will be held at: https://t.co/RNAzE2DeVO https://twitter.com/THR/status/1223573985696407554?s=20
BOX OFFICE: ‘Bad Boys for Life’ adds $17, “Gretel” finds little green, “Rhythm Section” misses the beat
This weekend’s new releases won’t put a dent in “Bad Boys,” and not much that’s out new is perfect counter programming to That National Day of Hype branded The Super Bowl. The arty, creepy but not scary “Gretel & Hansel” … Continue reading