Lisbon’s slums are the backdrop for a Pedro Costa’s acclaimed story of a woman from the Cape Verde Islands searching for traces of her late husband in this Feb. 20 release.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Netflixable? Big bucks for a low-rent potboiler -- "The Last Thing He Wanted"
- Movie Review: With "Onward," Pixar takes a step backward
- Amazon serves up the Holocaust as Vengeance Fantasy -- "Hunters"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- BOX OFFICE: "Sonic the Hedgehog" takes a dive as many hear "The Call of the Wild"
Find a Movie Review