Lisbon’s slums are the backdrop for a Pedro Costa’s acclaimed story of a woman from the Cape Verde Islands searching for traces of her late husband in this Feb. 20 release.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Teens face the horrors that come with being "Sno Babies"
- Movie Review: The plugged-in future's end game -- "LX 2048"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: A career in fast food comes to an end, "Last Shift"
- Movie Review: It takes a lot of women to encompass Steinhem -- "The Glorias"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review