Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? The Internet sex trade comes a little too easily to this "Jezebel"
- Movie Review: A "Joker" dances through America's Darkest Hours
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? A thriller set in a nursing home, "Eye for an Eye (Quien a hierro mata)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 10, 2020
A Feb. 21 sequel to the creepy doll movie, this one with Katie Holmes as the mom menaced.
This trailer to the new Dr. “Dolittle” plays up the whispery “magic” of Robert Downey Jr. in the title role, and warns us of the many many famous voices playing the animals. I am trying not to cast a jaundiced … Continue reading
It’s been 25 years since the action comedy misfire “Bulletproof” came out, the last time we’ll probably see Damon Wayans and Adam Sandler, as a cop and a lowlife “buddy” team. And yet here’s “Bulletproof 2,” starring Faison Love and … Continue reading
The Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder/Shower to Shower lawsuits are the jumping off point of the documentary “Toxic Beauty,” the highly-publicized “personal care” products disaster from which all the other reporting, science and first-person accounts in this film are given … Continue reading
“Yes,” in answer to that headline. Yes “1917” will open wide — the last major Oscar contender to reach a wife audience — with a lot of award momentum begin it. That should lead to a $25-35 million opening weekend, … Continue reading