Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Fraser shines in capturing a life beached and foundering -- "The Whale"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Movie Review: Daughter's Mad for Madden, and saving Dad's NFL career in "Fantasy Football"
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- Movie Review: Fathers and Mothers struggle with the issues of "The Son"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 10, 2020
A Feb. 21 sequel to the creepy doll movie, this one with Katie Holmes as the mom menaced.
This trailer to the new Dr. “Dolittle” plays up the whispery “magic” of Robert Downey Jr. in the title role, and warns us of the many many famous voices playing the animals. I am trying not to cast a jaundiced … Continue reading
It’s been 25 years since the action comedy misfire “Bulletproof” came out, the last time we’ll probably see Damon Wayans and Adam Sandler, as a cop and a lowlife “buddy” team. And yet here’s “Bulletproof 2,” starring Faison Love and … Continue reading
The Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder/Shower to Shower lawsuits are the jumping off point of the documentary “Toxic Beauty,” the highly-publicized “personal care” products disaster from which all the other reporting, science and first-person accounts in this film are given … Continue reading
“Yes,” in answer to that headline. Yes “1917” will open wide — the last major Oscar contender to reach a wife audience — with a lot of award momentum begin it. That should lead to a $25-35 million opening weekend, … Continue reading