Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Dave Bautista tries not to scare the kid with his "Knock at the Cabin"
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Movie Review: Skarsgård watches himself go down in the "Infinity Pool"
- Movie Review: Monaghan's a Mom who will do anything for her Boy who Craves "Blood"
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
- Movie Review: When Jazz and Love Don't Mix -- "Learn to Swim"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 27, 2020
One of the delights of the third act of Sir Ian McKellen’s life and illustrious career has been throwing dinner parties, sometimes in swank restaurants here or there — often in the ancient and storied pub he owns, The Grapes. … Continue reading
Rosie Perez and Eric Roberts are the familiar names in this bipolar college kid drowning his troubles at a strip club tale. We are intrigued.
Fine art and the art of stealing it are touched on in this one.
The French comedy “L’ascension (The Climb)” is so cheerful and cutesie that pounding it would be like kicking a puppy. Everybody grins. True love is given its ultimate test. And even if one questions the “sight gag” motives of the … Continue reading