Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: The beautifully-filmed ugly history of "Antebellum"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 5, 2020
Wyld Stallions: The Next Generation? No. Not this image. The one below
The Good news? “Little Women” managed another $13.5 million. “Uncut Gems” collected nearly $8. Big bloated “Jumanji” added another $26, losing only 25% of it’s take from last weekend. The “last” “Star Wars” movie added another $34.5 million. “Knives Out” … Continue reading
With Hollywood pandering to the Chinese market in every action film tailored for international release, it’s worth taking a look at the fare prepared at home for domestic consumption. In China. Here’s an actioner about a battle late in the … Continue reading
Movie Preview: Jackson, Hurt and Harris, Plummer and Sebastian Stan in a Vietnam story — “The Last Full Measure”
Jan. 24, an investigation into a potential Medal of Honor recipient talking to the old men who knew him.