Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Disney's "Raya and the Last Dragon" animates an Asia of myth
- Netflixable? Olga Kurylenko punches above her weight in "Sentinelle"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Netflixable? "A Girl like Grace" is going to make some mistakes
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 26, 2020
So it was “Bad Boys for Life” winning this third weekend in January at the box office, managing a robust $34 million, per Box Office Pro. “1917” cleared the $15.8 million mark. “Dolittle” earned $12.5 million. “THE GENTLEMEN” came on … Continue reading
The intense but clean-cut young man slows his Beetle down at an Israeli Army checkpoint on a rainy night. He’s going to “the funeral” he says. When the soldier takes a breath to ask more questions, perhaps search the car, … Continue reading