Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 26, 2020
So it was “Bad Boys for Life” winning this third weekend in January at the box office, managing a robust $34 million, per Box Office Pro. “1917” cleared the $15.8 million mark. “Dolittle” earned $12.5 million. “THE GENTLEMEN” came on … Continue reading
The intense but clean-cut young man slows his Beetle down at an Israeli Army checkpoint on a rainy night. He’s going to “the funeral” he says. When the soldier takes a breath to ask more questions, perhaps search the car, … Continue reading