Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: Stallone is back on the beat with "Backtrace"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 26, 2020
So it was “Bad Boys for Life” winning this third weekend in January at the box office, managing a robust $34 million, per Box Office Pro. “1917” cleared the $15.8 million mark. “Dolittle” earned $12.5 million. “THE GENTLEMEN” came on … Continue reading
The intense but clean-cut young man slows his Beetle down at an Israeli Army checkpoint on a rainy night. He’s going to “the funeral” he says. When the soldier takes a breath to ask more questions, perhaps search the car, … Continue reading