Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? The Internet sex trade comes a little too easily to this "Jezebel"
- Movie Review: A "Joker" dances through America's Darkest Hours
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? A thriller set in a nursing home, "Eye for an Eye (Quien a hierro mata)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 2, 2020
Even if you’re old enough to remember “How High,” you probably don’t remember how sloppy and generally unfunny it was. Because the whole point of watching it back in pre-legalized 2001 was to be a little buzzed during the experience. … Continue reading
“The meek shall inherit the Earth,” Jesus preached in his “Sermon on the Mount.” By that ethos, Soane Tokelau should be landed gentry on his native Wallis Island in French Polynesia. He doesn’t look it, a Polynesian hulk of 120 kilos … Continue reading