Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Bingeworthy? Ill-conceived "Space Force" is a mission that should have been aborted
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Movie Review: Moss cuts and corrodes all she surveys as "Shirley"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 18, 2020
There’s an implied “Gather round, children” to any appreciation these days for the music of the Woodstock Generation. When credible documentaries about the history of house music and electronica exist, when NWA earns a perfectly respectable and quite popular bio-pic, … Continue reading
Yeah, people want a break from the grim news filling their TV and handheld depression enhancing device. “Bad Boys 3” is officially a blockbuster — almost doubling its projected $38 million opening weekend. By Monday PM, Americans will have bought … Continue reading