Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? The Internet sex trade comes a little too easily to this "Jezebel"
- Movie Review: A "Joker" dances through America's Darkest Hours
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 14, 2020
Will Smith dragging 200lbs of dead weight around Miami? I kid. But let us set the bar low in terms of expectations for this third movie in the out of control cops in South Florida action comedy. It is a … Continue reading
There’s a fun biker B-movie buried beneath the cliches and coincidences of “Burn Out.” It’s not that the motorcycle chase scenes are all that. Because even though it’s French and some of the stunt folks have credits in Luc Besson … Continue reading
“A Patient Man” is a cagey tale of loss, grief, guilt and revenge. It does such a swell job of hiding its secrets I’m loathe to give any of them away. Thrillers that keep you guessing, sometimes correctly, sometimes sending … Continue reading
She looks thrilled. Should be a canny choice, though. Hottest performer on the charts. Sure, she strikes me as more of a Sheena Easton/ Nancy Sinatra/Adele Bond singer than a Tina Turner/Dame Shirley Bassey one. But time will tell.
Terry Sawchuck?Ever heard of him? You will if you see this coming attraction from a Manly Age, when men played the game on ice without protection, with no more conditioning than a Lucky Strike or two in the penalty box. … Continue reading
Can’t get a feel for this Mar. 13 release, even after two trailers. You?