Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: The beautifully-filmed ugly history of "Antebellum"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 8, 2020
The first comedy of 2020 is a movie worth rooting for. Considering the state of the world, the country, and what we’re inundated with via the media, everybody could use a break and a few laughs. You can’t always … Continue reading
In the opening scene of “Fall Girls,” Paige (Amara La Negra) wakes up from an all-night bender in a swank hotel to find her “boss lady” (Joely Fisher) not breathing. “This is NOT funny,” she says, freaking out. And there’s … Continue reading
A Western with practical, lactose considerations at its heart. John Magaro and Orion Lee star in this “opening of the West Western, with Toby Jones, Alia Shawkat. And this March 20 release, “First Cow,”from A24 has the last big screen … Continue reading
Well, nice use of Pink Floyd in this trailer to the April 13 release I suppose SOMEbody is actually looking forward to. Disney has said it is shutting down the whole X-Men “mutants” thing, now that it runs Fox. But … Continue reading
Netflix’s best bet for a Best Documentary Academy Award is almost certainly “American Factory,” a good film and a candid look at Chinese investment in the American workforce. It was produced under the Netflix banner of Barack and Michelle Obama, … Continue reading