Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Movie Review: "Boogie" has the game, are his Hoop Dreams in vain?
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? "A Girl like Grace" is going to make some mistakes
- Movie Review: Ridley and Holland star in "Chaos Walking"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 8, 2020
The first comedy of 2020 is a movie worth rooting for. Considering the state of the world, the country, and what we’re inundated with via the media, everybody could use a break and a few laughs. You can’t always … Continue reading
In the opening scene of “Fall Girls,” Paige (Amara La Negra) wakes up from an all-night bender in a swank hotel to find her “boss lady” (Joely Fisher) not breathing. “This is NOT funny,” she says, freaking out. And there’s … Continue reading
A Western with practical, lactose considerations at its heart. John Magaro and Orion Lee star in this “opening of the West Western, with Toby Jones, Alia Shawkat. And this March 20 release, “First Cow,”from A24 has the last big screen … Continue reading
Well, nice use of Pink Floyd in this trailer to the April 13 release I suppose SOMEbody is actually looking forward to. Disney has said it is shutting down the whole X-Men “mutants” thing, now that it runs Fox. But … Continue reading
Netflix’s best bet for a Best Documentary Academy Award is almost certainly “American Factory,” a good film and a candid look at Chinese investment in the American workforce. It was produced under the Netflix banner of Barack and Michelle Obama, … Continue reading