Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 21, 2018
What balderdash. And not the fun kind, either. A “Robin Hood” where The Sheriff of Nottingham and Guy of Gisborne are TWO different characters. A “Robin Hood” with a Friar Tuck who is not jolly or plump with dietary corruption. … Continue reading
The future we feared is already here in Maxim Pozdorovkin‘s “The Truth About Killer Robots,” an HBO documentary that could have been labeled “science fiction” just a couple of years ago. The director of “Our New President” and “Pussy Riot: … Continue reading