Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 18, 2018
Two things one sees in the way the weekend take of “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” is being spun. Warner Brothers got Deadline.com and Box Office Mojo to play up the “Huge opening, worldwide.” It opened day and date … Continue reading
OK, quick show of hands — Who has back trouble? Those who CAN raise their hands? C’mon, let’s see’em. Give it time, smart aleck kids. Your day will come. Paul Lieberstein, a veteran of “The Office” both in front of … Continue reading