Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 18, 2018
Two things one sees in the way the weekend take of “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” is being spun. Warner Brothers got Deadline.com and Box Office Mojo to play up the “Huge opening, worldwide.” It opened day and date … Continue reading
OK, quick show of hands — Who has back trouble? Those who CAN raise their hands? C’mon, let’s see’em. Give it time, smart aleck kids. Your day will come. Paul Lieberstein, a veteran of “The Office” both in front of … Continue reading