Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Bibb wears bibs in search of "The Lost Husband"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 20, 2018
Shot in Scotland, co-starring Peter Mullen, “The Vanishing” is based on “The Flannan Isle Mystery,” a real event involving lighthouse keepers who went missing at the beginning of the 20th century. This January release has a hint of “Picnic at … Continue reading
“You can feel the excitement in this arena tonight,” the boxing broadcaster Jim Lampley lies in introducing the climactic fight finale of “Creed II.” And because that’s not enough, he launches into “It feels Shakespearean.” And while one is sure … Continue reading