Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Miller shines, sprints and explains as "The Flash"
- Movie Review: A Tragic Gay Romance from Italy, "The Neighbor" (aka "Hotel Milano")
- Movie Review -- "Transformers: Rise of the Beasts"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: November 20, 2018
Preview, Gerard Butler wrestles with a Gaelic Mystery, “The Vanishing”
Shot in Scotland, co-starring Peter Mullen, “The Vanishing” is based on “The Flannan Isle Mystery,” a real event involving lighthouse keepers who went missing at the beginning of the 20th century. This January release has a hint of “Picnic at … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Preview, Gerard Butler wrestles with a Gaelic Mystery, “The Vanishing”
Movie Review: “Creed II,” Originality Zero?
“You can feel the excitement in this arena tonight,” the boxing broadcaster Jim Lampley lies in introducing the climactic fight finale of “Creed II.” And because that’s not enough, he launches into “It feels Shakespearean.” And while one is sure … Continue reading