Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Bibb wears bibs in search of "The Lost Husband"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- AMC Faces Bankruptcy, dissolution
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 3, 2018
We all have our favorite character actors, right? One of mine — I have many — is Man Mountain of the Great White North Ron Perlman, of “Quest for Fire,” “Hellboy” and too many too indie and B-movies to number. … Continue reading
“Weightless” is a downbeat, off-his-meds dip into magical realism, a somber drama about a guy wholly unfit to be a full time father put in charge of the son he’d never met. It won’t be to every taste, but director … Continue reading
As Wayne might say to Garth…”Whooaaaa.” And “Bu-whaaaa?” “Bohemian Rhapsody,” riding the best Thursday night “preview” sales in recent musical history and staggering weekend pre-sales, is set to clear $50 million on its opening outing. The movie that blew up … Continue reading
There’s something about fall that suggests secrets, covering up. It’s the conspiratorial season, the perfect time of year for espionage pictures and movies about infidelity. That’s what “The Delinquent Season” is, an Irish melodrama about cheating, how it happens … Continue reading