Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Movie Review: When "I Still Believe" isn't enough
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 23, 2018
“The Front Runner” is a solid if not quite sensational thriller with villains around every corner, including one the director thinks is the hero. There’s the press corps — particularly Miami Herald reporters Tom Fiedler and Pete Murphy (Steve Zissis … Continue reading
Watching Alex Pettyfer play scenes in which he’s in psychotherapy in his directing debut, “Back Roads,” the temptation is overwhelming to put the actor himself on the couch. With this film and his previous one, “The Strange Ones,” a dark, brooding same-sex … Continue reading
Impressive. But still seems like one of the most pointless remakes ever. July 19, James Earl Jones returns as the father of…“The Lion King.”