Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 11, 2018
In the documentary “Every Act of Life,” the playwright Terrence McNally admits “my work never gave me pleasure before the last couple of years.” To which any fan of the theater might spit up her chablis, sputter in his espresso. … Continue reading
For the life of me, I don’t know why they bothered. Sure, it’s got a stellar voice cast — Christian Bale and Cate Blanchett and Naomie Harris and Benedict Cumberbatch and Andy Serkis and Tom Hollander doing voices for all … Continue reading
Some good analysis/speculation here from Deadline.com on how Universal was able to get the word out on various platforms for “The Grinch.” It leaves out the obvious, that generations have been aware of and connected to the character since childhood, … Continue reading
A little Bastardized Bard to start your day? A lot of talent was drawn to this interesting idea in the “Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead” vein. “Star Wars” weak sister Daisy Ridley has the title role, as Prince Hamlet’s cruelly … Continue reading