Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 12, 2018
It’s a story as old as, well, shovels. Wherever there’s something valuable under the ground, somebody will figure out a way to dig it up. Prospectors will find it, miners will get at it. And wherever there are prospectors, there … Continue reading
First off, though, they REALLY needed a more original title than “Zoo.” Seriously. Check out IMDb’s listings for that title. Anyway, after a little hunting, the proper link to the film this trailer comes from is here. It played the … Continue reading
Filmed not too far from me, in the swamps and C-movie horror haven of Mount Dora, Florida. And Oakland Park and Miami. My first thought on glancing at the trailer was, “Is this Australia?” Odd accents abound in “Crocodylus.” January … Continue reading
But yeah, it’s “Fellini-esque,” or promises to be. Plainly the inspiration for it, and thus its title, comes from Federico. This black and white personal epic (growing up in Mexico City and environs in the ’70s) looks expensive, but it … Continue reading